Saturday, August 20, 2011

Parent Care Room

We successfully completed our first night in the parent care room. We didn't sleep very well, but will happily trade sleep for having Max home. Max slept like a champ. He was kinda pukey the day before, so I think he was pretty tired.

Right now my dad is with the kids at home, watching them. Hopefully they aren't giving him too much trouble...well I know Makayla isn't, so hopefully Gunner is behaving himself with Poopa.

This past week, two of Doug's brothers, Greg and Scott, came up to help work on the basement. They got so much done! Tiling is complete and most of the wood floors are put in. Then Heather and Janice came up to help me organize the upstairs, it looks great! We are really blessed to have the wonderful support system that we do!

We will spend one more night here in the Parent Care room, then we will be headed home! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! And it couldn't have been on a more perfect weekend! We actually have Makayla this weekend, so we get to come home and be a complete family!

Thank you all for the prayers and support that you have given us. We have a long road ahead of us, and ask that you still keep Max in your prayers. He is still having his spells. We are coming home on an apnea monitor, pulse-ox monitor and oxygen. So, will all of you pray for continued healing of Max, and that the spells will go away? Thanks and love to all! I'll update more once we make it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment